Stands 18.6CM / 7.3 inches tall and is compatible with Classics Prime (sold separately). Note this is a 3rd party figure not associated with Hasbro or Takara/Tomy. Other figures sold separately and just shown for scale/size.
"Perfect CHUG Galvatron"
I wasn't wowed by Unique Toy's Predaking, so I was delightfull surprised to see how nice this figure is. I have the Universe Galvatron released by Hasbro, but this figure really fits in my collection as a true Galvatron figure. The transformation isn't simple but also doesn't take half an hour. Displayed next to my Fansproject Rodimus Prime, I feel like Rodimus needs an upgrade to be on par with the classic feel of this figure. I will definitely be paying more attention to Unique toys in the future.
1) The overall plastic and fit/finish isn't Maketoys/Fansproject quality; it is closer to iGear's level. The plastic seems to be softer/lighter, perhaps on the brittle side. The purple parts have metallic flakes mixed in, pretty nice. But some painting had bleeding issues. My gun also had slight mold issues, a small piece was missing on the orange part. Very minor tho.
2. I had a really hard time snapping the back round "disc" into the hip assembly. It took a good 5 mins and I was really scared of breaking something. I don't think this connection needs to be this tight, a simple peg would have sufficed.
3. In the alt mode, some "appendages" just kind of stick out of the cannon body and don't really peg into anything, like the feet, the side skirt, the crotch cover plate.
4. Although the box is sturdy, it is very difficult to open it. The lid is too tight so it creates a vacuum when closed.
1) This toy is true to the design in both robot and alt mode with attention to details and has good proportion throughout. Instead of copying the original toy's transformation schematics, Unique toys put some great design into the toy. Really love the concept, even if the fit/finish isn't perfect.
2. Tho not shown correctly in the instructions, the back support in cannon mode can actually be pulled out all the way, to almost straight. The pin joins are tight, so just do it carefully. When extended fully, it does allow the cannon to point up slightly, and this improves the stance tremendously.
But I think this toy is unique and executed well enough to be worth picking up.
"Awesome and Unique Figure!"
Completely awesome and unique figure. Well developed and designed. You can transform this figure without feeling like you might break the pieces.
Great for all ages.
Unique design of a cannon and fierce looking robot.
Easy, but exciting transformation.
I cannot really call this a con, but at one point during the transformation, you need to snap in two parts which was difficult to do. But, now it is an easier snap.
"Amazing, FINALLY a great modern Fig!"
This figure is well made, is very solid, has a transformation that's not as complicated or fragile as some other 3rd party offerings, is wonderfully sculpted to absolutely embody the look and feel of G1 Galvatron and it's a wonderful height in comparison to a lot of other 3rd party and Generations releases. If I have one singular gripe about the figure (and it's not even one that takes away from the figure's 5 star status) it's that his blaster is paint-deco and not clear plastic resin like the classic G1 toy (and test shot mold). Now, with that said, that portion of his blaster is fully removable, so it's feasible that ANOTHER 3rd party company can do an upgrade weapon set ... so, hopefully one does and puts the crowning touch on an otherwise perfect figure. Don't hesitate on buying this one, to do so would be bad comedy.
"Hail to the (Mania) King!!!"
All I can say after all the hype is WHOA!!! This is a SERIOUS figure... one truly living up to it's inspiration. I was impressed by the detail, the scale, ... where was this thing years ago? A truly magnificent offering. Unique toys nailed it out of the park
"A part's missing."
An excellent toy. But there is a panel in the back that is missing. The purple wing that covers the barrel on top. It only has one wing. Can anyone help me regarding this? Where can I request for spare parts or do I return this?
About time somebody did this. And I love this guy, Unique Toy is off to a good humble start. The issue with the knee is not on mine. However I am gentle with him when I transform him. Which brings to this Messiah should've had sturdy plastic on some parts of the figure itself. Particular the legs clamps and plastic on the legs. Other than that all of his joints are tight and he can hold a lot of poses...Overall I think UT is going for quality figure. The only thing they have to do here is work on making some parts that will see the most use more sturdy and durable. For example look at the hardy plastic on MMC. If Unique toy goes that route for their next figures they'll get the brass ring.
this figure is just amazing i love it and can not recomened it enough i hope unique toys keeps this up.
"What a welcome treat"
This is a fantastic figure, probably my new favorite. The plastic is very sturdy, the figure is really quite articulate despite the lack of wrist swivels. Size wise, comparable to a Voyager class. A wonderful figure worth every penny. And wonderful packaging!
"Had this in Hand"
I got to hold this figure in my hands @ nycc 2013. The design of the figure is well done and a true tribute to G1 Galvatron.
"Unique Toys - Mania King - Messiah!"
ready for it to come already really nice figure
A mint box generally has no noticeable flaws. This doesn't mean it is a C10 box, but that it doesn't have any significant damage to the box. It still may have wear to the window, and a small amount of wear to the box that is noticeable upon close inspection.
A C9 box is still considered very displayable and may have a kink, ding, minor fray to an edge, etc. The box is still case fresh and unopened with factory sealed tape on both sides.
By selecting this option, TFsource allows you to continue to add either instock or preorder items to your stack, as well as change how your orders ship out, which can save you on shipping!